Thursday, November 20, 2003

kay so i'm pretty sure i feel SO refreshed right now
*ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* --_--
i just took like a half an hour shower... i got my YM last week (and oh yeah did i mention the O-C is on the cover?!?! ^_^) and like in the ever so practical section of things to do in the winter is this thing about dry hair.
i don't have dry hair ... but after i got my hilights i've been feeling like my hair is about to dry out... on the VERGE. it just doesn't seem as securely moist! i dont' know why.
so in my YM there's this thing about how to not let your hair get dry in the winter-- "lather your conditioner over your damp hair and then blow dry for a minute" supposedly this opens up some things in your hair that lets all the conditioner particles and vitamins in and "un dry's" your hair. WHEE :D so i'm happy becuase i am not scared about my hair drying out anymore :) i need to redo my hilights soon too... they're growing out :(

so yah. i took a HOT shower and then i used this exfoliating stuff i borrowed from tiff.. its this face wash with little tiny microbeads that you rub on your face and all the yucky stuff and dead skin falls off and it leaves you feeling uber smooth :) SO GOOD!

i'm debating on whether or not to save the self heating facial mask for tommorow morning :P haha i dont' know what's wrong with me. i wanna go to a spa.

No comments: