Monday, November 24, 2003

happy birthday squiffyy!!!! :D welcome to 17 land hahaha

cliche

are you there?
are you thinking of me
as you get on your armour, on your stallion
white
i always wondered how the prince knows the princess is
locked in the tower
and how
he knows she's the one he's supposed to save
because there are so many.
i thought i found you but
i couldn't see past his thick steel helmet
and when he didn't look at me the way i looked
at you,
i realized that it was because he was looking at a different damsel
climbing a different tower the whole time.
sometimes
i wonder if you'll ever find me
seeing as we've never met.
if you'll recognize my cream coloured hankerchief
(breathing in the wind and
screaming silently)
amongst the sea of white (which you can see when you stand on a very tall hill).
anyways
i dont' need you to save me
that's all too dark ages for me really
i'll just slide down a vine or
jump.
but please,
if you see,
if you're sure,

catch me.

No comments: